PRB products and services include:
- pulse processing
- accumulation, forward-sourcing and trade of agricultural commodities including pulses, lentils, seeds, wheat, birdseeds and coarse grains
- import of spices and processed foods including gourmet ready-to-eat ethnic foods and basmati rice into Australia and the Pacific Region
- export of products including timber, metal and animal products
- commercial property developments
- travel and tours of the Indian subcontinent and Australia through Ingwest Travel Agency
PRB is a full-service supplier which sources, accumulates, stores, inspects, processes, packages, transports and ships products. Produce is selectively sourced to stringent specifications from a global network of quality growers and suppliers utilising contract, spot and farm-gate sourcing strategies.
PRB achieves competitive advantage by utilising farm-site, in-land and port-side packaging, and offers shipment in charter vessels, containers, bulk and bags.
PRB has established bulk storage, warehousing and processing facilities. The multi-million dollar Brisbane facility boasts:
- automated grain dehulling and splitting
- extensive warehousing including quarantine and bonded cargo areas (certified by Australian Quarantine and Inspection Services)
- 24 linked silos
- easy access to the Brisbane shipping terminal