PRB's success and high level of customer satisfaction can be attributed to the PRB team's commitment to effective quality systems.
Each product requires extensive investigation of suitable supply chain partners to maintain stringent product and service standards. Products are then coordinated from cultivation through to delivery to ensure export and PRB quality standards are exceeded.
- AS/NZS ISO 9002, under the guidelines issued by the International Standards Organisation (ISO) and procedures of the joint accreditation system of Australia and New Zealand
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCAP) approved
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (UK)
Member since 1997
- National Agricultural Commodities Marketing Assoc.
Member since 1996
- Seed Industry Assoc. of Australia Ltd.
Member since 1985
- Canadian Special Crop Association
Member since 2003
- National Assoc. for Sustainable Agriculture Aust. Ltd.
- Certified to export organic agricultural products
Member since 2002
- Queensland Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Member since 1977